Alabaster tablet of coat of arms of Bishop Bernardo Serrada on entrance facade of the Temple of Triumph / Templo del Triunfo, Cusco, Peru
Bishop Bernardo Serrada was the benefactor of the Temple of Triumph, the first church to be built in Cusco (in 1536). He was a member of the Carmelite Order, hence the Carmelite cross and 3 stars. Below it is the Bear and the Strawberry Tree, symbol of Madrid.
Photograph ID: CuscoChurch2018.11
Photo © James Brunker, Magical Andes Photography. To purchase a licence please select an option using the Rights-Managed reproduction licence button above, for more details about licencing please visit: https://www.magicalandes.com/image-licencing
Model Release: No
Property Release: No
Photograph size: 21.0 Mpixels (60 MB uncompressed) - 3740x5610 pixels (12.4x18.7 in / 31.7x47.5 cm at 300 ppi)