Facade of cathedral , Plaza de Armas , Tacna , Peru
Tacna's neo-renaissance style cathderal is one of several buildings in southern Peru built by the company of French architect Gustave Eiffel. Construction started in 1875 but stopped in 1879 due to the War of the Pacific and subsequent Chilean occupation. The cathedral was finally finished in 1954.
Photograph ID: Tacna_2010D77
Photo © James Brunker, Magical Andes Photography. To purchase a licence please select an option using the Rights-Managed reproduction licence button above, for more details about licencing please visit: https://www.magicalandes.com/image-licencing
Model Release: No
Property Release: No
Photograph size: 21.7 Mpixels (62.1 MB uncompressed) - 5706x3804 pixels (19.0x12.6 in / 48.3x32.2 cm at 300 ppi)